Primo Capital welcomes you to get your hands on the most exquisite properties ever constructed in the beautiful Sobha Hartland II community. The 310 Riverside Crescent will uplift your living expectations with its unique 1 & 2-bedroom luxury apartment options. Sobha Realty's off-plan portfolio is elevated ultimately with 310 Riverside Crescent's development plan. Exclusively available for AED 1.49M, the following highlights will give you an overview of 310 Riverside Crescent.
Enjoy lavish residing at 310 Riverside Crescent at Sobha Hartland 2, where rich waterfront apartments anticipate. The regarded Sobha Realty makes these apartments available at AED 1,490,000 with 1, 1.5 & 2 bedrooms, offering a mix of complexity and solace. With choices from spacious-room units, occupants receive lovely skyscraper engineering to boost regular light and grand perspectives.
Occupants of 310 Riverside Crescent are wrapped in a quiet feeling, with direct access to a beautiful footpath, tidal pond, and oceanside. This retreat-like setting guarantees a serene getaway amid the buzzing area of Dubai. Decisively found, the improvement gives helpful admittance to Dubai Creek, the Design District, and Downtown Dubai, setting occupants at the core of the city's energetic energy.
Hoisting Dubai's horizon with its precious, constructively formed plan, 310 Riverside Crescent isn't simply a visual wonder but an image of extravagant living. Restrictive perspectives on the green, quiet tidal ponds and esteemed racecourse decorate the skyline, transforming regular minutes into remarkable encounters. With its charming displays, this design magnum opus offers a consistent sign of Dubai's excellence, changing day-to-day existence into a captivating break.
310 Riverside Crescent is gathering financial backers worldwide, with it being the ideal choice in the arrangement of off-plan properties available to be purchased in Dubai widely. This lovely highrise compositional wonder draws the financial backer's eye towards it, and the best plausible conveniences make it the most pursued off-plan choice that anyone could hope to find.
Suppose you are still planning to own this fantastic residence in Dubai. In that case, you can connect with our specialists and accomplish a property through a smooth and familiar interaction.
From AED 1,490,000, browse lavish 1, 1.5, and 2-room waterfront lofts.
After booking, an initial investment of 20% is expected, with the remaining 80% payable upon finishing.
Occupants appreciate 24x7 security, wellness focuses, lavish green environmental elements, kids' play regions, pools, and stores; from there, the sky is the limit, guaranteeing a rich and helpful way of life.